Social Distancing Signage
Health and Safety Essentials
Within our range of social distancing printed products, Dataproof offers a suite of Covid-19 resources to help you promote critical safety information. This signage gives you effective and inexpensive ways of communicating important health, safety and hygiene messages directly to your staff and the public.
Some of our products are displayed below. Please talk to us about including signage and PPE in your strategy.
Hand Wash Signs
Visors and Face Masks
How to Order
Every situation is unique and every firm will have bespoke needs. We will advise and quote based on your particular situation. What do we need to know?
- You have considered the impact of social distancing on your workplace and devised a system that will allow you to start working.
- You know what items you need to keep your workforce safe and how many of each you want.
- All of the signs can be printed with your message. Even the face masks can sport your logo. (Sorry, but we can’t personalise the visors yet.)
- Stuck for a design? We have templates ready for you to use FREE OF CHARGE. Please just ask.
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Clear Banner Screens
- Desk Dividers
- Children’s Desk Dividers
- Tall Freestanding Screens
- Office Meeting Pods
- Disposable Recycling Bins
- Directional Signs
DISCOUNTS FOR BULK BUNDLES
What are Desk Dividers?
Desk Dividers are correx (corrugated plastic) screens used to partition shared desks. They are made up of 3 panels, each with a transparent window. Your choice of branding or graphic can be printed one one side. The fit is adjustable between 120 and 150 cm in width.
How are the Children’s Dividers different?
They are fixed at 140 cm wide with just 1 window. We have FREE school-themed artwork ready for you to use, or you can send us your own design.
Are Social Distance Screens easy to clean?
Yes! Screens, Dividers and Sneeze Guards can (and should!) be wiped down regularly with disinfectant and a damp, disposable cloth.
How safe are Floor Stickers?
Our Floor Stickers are designed to be anti-slip and are successfully in place across a variety of locations. They are not laminated and are intended for temporary use.
Get in Touch
Please contact us to chat about your project
or to discuss how to make your print work effectively for you.
Call us on 0121 359 7931 or 0121 753 7930